Fraser Brothers have been the home of quality meats for over a century and have long lasting and strong ties to the community. Founded in 1888 by the Fraser Brothers in a shop below the Royal Hotel in Dingwall, Ross-Shire, a prominent market town just north of Inverness, the shop was then owned by Mr William Fraser. Today, well over a hundred years later, the same shop is now owned by his grandson, Mr William Fraser Hutcheson, and is still providing the community with the same high quality of service and quality meats.
A well-stocked window. This was Fraser Brothers Butcher shop below the Royal Hotel, Dingwall. The handsome young fellow wearing the cap and moustache is the proprietor, Mr William Fraser. His grandson, Mr William Fraser Hutcheson now owns the shop